Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: create a ticket

mrjavadian92
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

two pints: 

1) You have charged me twice. once when I was buying the SIM card in London Drug at 1187 Robson Ave. Downtown Vancouver . second when I was activating my SIM card later today on 17th June 2021 and you charged my credit card for 44 Canadians !!!???

please refund the second to my credit card urgently. 

2) I am just a visitor to Vancouver and would leave before 17 July 2021. 

so I do not need this line further more. please cancel automatic debit of my credit card.

Please confirm you have done the above by sending email to me at

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks 

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

17 REPLIES 17

[sorry.. some how clicked the wrong post and replied wrong]

@Ryanstar  If that's the case follow instructions that @Anonymous posted. Happy Holidays!

Ryanstar

I forgot the password

@Ryanstar although the email does not exist anymore do you not remember what it was. Example "ryan@bell.ca"

If you remember what the email was and what password you made for your self serve account than you should still be able to log into your Public Mobile account to update your credit card. Then follow instructions @Anonymous  posted to actually contact customer service agents to update your email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ryanstar wrote:

The email that I had with public mobile does not exist anymore so I can't get into self serve

@Ryanstar 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will change for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Ryanstar

The email that I had with public mobile does not exist anymore so I can't get into self serve

@Ryanstar  Log into your self serve account. Click payment then on that page bottom left you will see "manage my card". 

Ryanstar

I changed internet provider from bell to Rogers so I lost the email I had with public mobile...the credit card was renewed so I want to put in the new expiry date for the credit card

@Mummy1234 wrote:

I have canceled the service and still getting charged on my auto pay.

Please help

@Mummy1234 

How did you cancel your service?  Did you port your number to another mobile company?  Do you still have access to self service account?

If you ported to another company, your PM account should have shut down by itself and no further billing. However, sometimes customers still get charged.  You will need to private message Customer service agent (CSA - previously called moderator)

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Mummy1234   How did you cancel the service?  The only way to cancel is to port the number out and the account would be closed.  

can you still login My Account?  If so, then check again if Autopay is indeed removed.

If you are unable to login to My Account and your number is ported away, open a ticket with PM by sending them direct message (as you can no longer use the chatbot to open ticket - Unable to use your My account login)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Mummy1234 wrote:

Please help

Can you still log in to your account?

If yes, remove your credit card to cancel autopay. That will cause payment failure and your account will close (deactivate) after 90 days.

If you mean you already removed the card but still get charged, you'll need to contact CS for help:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Mummy1234

Please help

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @mrjavadian92 

To create a ticket you must contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Reading your post, it does seem like you got charged for a SIM card then charged for a plan. Was there more charges, that I do not understand, that were made here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrjavadian92 : I don't get it. How would you expect to get cell phone service without paying for it? Anything? Once? Or twice?

Were you thinking that the brand name somehow meant free service for the public? You walked out of London Drugs having paid for a SIM. You walked through the whole process of activating culminating in actually paying for the service. And now you wonder how you have come to pay for something twice? ???

@mrjavadian92 

The normal price for a pm sim card at London Drugs is $10+12% tax=$11.20.

If you activated the $40/5gb plan $40+12%tax=$44.80.

Are these the charges you see on your credit card? Have you created your self serve account? By doing so you will be able to log in and look at your transaction/payment history and your usage. Along with removing autopay.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mrjavadian92 

Please note that people on this PM Community are just customers like you and there are no PM staff on this Community.

It sounds like you purchased a PM SIM from LD and you activated the SIM.

From what I can see, you purchased a $40 with unlimited texting, unlimited calling in Canada and 4.5gb data.

There is a 7% Provincial sales tax and a 5% Federal goods and service tax totalling $44.80.

Since you activated the SIM yourself, you can log into your self serve account and check your charges under View Payment History. There will be a charge of $30 for the 4.5gb at 3G speed and $10 for 30 day plan under Debit (charges). Under Credit (payment) in Credit card Debit Top-up is what your payment will be. Please note that  Taxes are not shown because each Provinces have different taxes amounts in Canada.

If this is not what is in your Self Serve account, you will need to create a ticket by contact a moderator by clicking on the SIMon chat button and ask to be connected with a moderator.

If you are new in town, this can be done where you are staying or when you get home.

@mrjavadian92 wrote:

1) You have charged me twice. once when I was buying the SIM card in London Drug at 1187 Robson Ave. Downtown Vancouver . second when I was activating my SIM card later today on 17th June 2021 and you charged my credit card for 44 Canadians !!!???

please refund the second to my credit card urgently. 

2) I am just a visitor to Vancouver and would leave before 17 July 2021. 

so I do not need this line further more. please cancel automatic debit of my credit card.

Please note that Public Mobile does not provide customer service by e-mail.   Please check if the first chargedwas for the SIM card and the second charge for the price of the plan.  As you purchase the SIM card at the store and then activated at home, having two seperate charges is to be expected.

To disable autopay, go into your account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca. 

Need Help? Let's chat.