cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: compte libre service bloque

Nickname100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account has been locked out since October. I cannot get extra minutes or data when I need them, or terminate the service. None of the solutions posted have worked.  I have contacted several customer service agents, and they have not been helpful.. They have made suggestions that do not work and have then stated that they referred the case to an "engineering department" in one case, and a "technical department" in another.  And they promised that the problem would be fixed, and  that someone would call me within 3 to 5 working days in one case, or 73 hours in another.  And then the problem was not fixed, nor did anyone call.  And when I try again to get it fixed, I get "my name is ___ and I will be more than happy to help you today."  And I am then asked for personal information again.  None of the things these people said have been true.  Public Mobile and it's parent company Telus needs to show some honesty and good faith in their business practices.  

1 REPLY 1

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Nickname100 

we are just customers like you and there is really nothing else the Community can help at this point. 

Please reply the message and ask them to escalate.  To avoid the need to answer security questions again, try to reply them for updates daily, that can keep the ticket alive 

Need Help? Let's chat.