Did you mean: 

Re: change my current plan

Barbieb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I want to change my plan
4 REPLIES 4

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I want more details (very vague... just like your OP ...). 

Clearly lots of suggestions, if those do not work provide info what you want to do (do not provide account info though as only MOD can do anything)

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Barbieb Post moved to increase visibility. Better to start a new thread for any future issues.

I assume you mean change today?

Is your phone still working? If yes, just login to your account and click Change Plan. Follow the directions to pay and activate immediately. Reboot your phone and you should be good to go.

If not, login to your account and click Make Payment. Make a payment equal to the plan you want and logout. You will then, unfortunately, need moderator assistance to implement the change. Send any one of them a private message (if not familiar with that click here for info) with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Barbieb  This is something you can accomplish yourself in the self serve section of the site.  Click on "My Account" in the top right hand corner.

From there you can make any changes to your account without moderator assitance.

This link can assist you with that.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-about-our-Plans-and-Add-ons/ta-p/22...

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
If you close to renewal date then you can click on change plan or also you can set a future date for changing plan according to your renewal date
But if you just renewed or account suspended then you need mod assistance to change your plan manually
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.