cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transferring or Changing your Phone Number

ChengHe99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred the call to Telus on March 12th. Can remaining call charges be refunded to me for the call changes I paid in March?

5 REPLIES 5

@dabr 

Great minds think alike only a minute apart.....or you are just a faster typer than my one finger wonder!

@darlicious wrote:

@ChengHe99 

Are you saying you switched providers from public mobile to telus? Unfortunately due to pm being a prepaid provider their are no refunds or prorating monthly plan amounts like a postpaid provider.

Edit: ninja'd geez @dabr  that could of been a copy and paste on my part!😃

Nope...I've never copied or pasted other people's posts, well not without giving credit that is!

Edit:  Lol just re-read the post...well you didn't copy and paste all of it!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ChengHe99 

Are you saying you switched providers from public mobile to telus? Unfortunately due to pm being a prepaid provider their are no refunds or prorating monthly plan amounts like a postpaid provider.

Edit: ninja'd geez @dabr  that could of been a copy and paste on my part!😃

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ChengHe99 wrote:

I transferred the call to Telus on March 12th. Can remaining call charges be refunded to me for the call changes I paid in March?

@ChengHe99   If you transferred out your PM number to Telus, unfortunately PM is a prepaid service and no refunds or proration is available unless there was some errors that occurred by PM for overcharging or something similar.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@ChengHe99 wrote:

Hi @ChengHe99 sorry PM is prepaid and so no refund

RosieR

Need Help? Let's chat.