cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

PublicMobile12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So far I referred 31 friends of mine, since Feb. 2019. I got confirmation via text each time and I have "Refer-a-Friend Reward ($31)" in my online. But I only got payment for 14 referrals, so far.

What should I do?? Please help. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

PublicMobile12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks all for your help. Everyone activated online and they received $25 in return. I was waiting for a while to show-up in my account. I sent pm to moderator now. Waiting for the reply.

markevee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Somethings about the referals

If they activate in a store you do not get a $25 credit at activation, that is only for online activations.

Also they have to still be using public mobile in order for you to get the $1 discount.

If they activated online and are all still with public mobile contact a moderator at this link to restore your reward bonus.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@PublicMobile12 Wow. You did a good job! 

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dunkman wrote:

@PublicMobile12 

Another thing to consider is if your friends signed up at home versus in store.

If in store, you will only get ongoing $1/month credit instead of $25.

Ah yes, @PublicMobile12 , if you're referring to the $25 referral credit, what @Dunkman is saying is likely the reason.  How about your friend rewards, does it show $31 at least?  Oh well, you've swimming in referral credits for the 14 friends that activated online. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@PublicMobile12 

Another thing to consider is if your friends signed up at home versus in store.

If in store, you will only get ongoing $1/month credit instead of $25.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@PublicMobile12 wrote:

So far I referred 31 friends of mine, since Feb. 2019. I got confirmation via text each time and I have "Refer-a-Friend Reward ($31)" in my online. But I only got payment for 14 referrals, so far.

Are all of them still active PM account holders?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@PublicMobile12  a écrit :

The  only thing to do is to write a message to the moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and let us know if there is a restriction after 14 referrals. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.