cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Refund for overpayment

sujithssk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend had helped me by making a payment with his credit card in July 7th,2021. There was no auto pay activated but his card has been debited with 2 amounts of $39.20 on Aug 24th. Please refund this amount to his card. I have been making my monthly payments using vouchers and visa debit.

7 REPLIES 7

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sujithssk 

Does your friend have a better half? Sure sounds like a couple who activated together and renew together on the same day. Tell your friend to check his pm account and contact pm if he thinks it's a mistaken charge.

It will be great to have screenshot of your account to see your renewal date and try to figure out what is going on.

As mentioned above, July 7 does not correspond with August 24 as renewal date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sujithssk 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sujithssk   When is the next renewal date of your plan?  Oct 5?  or Oct 23?  It is interesting  how your friend got charged on Aug 24th if you paid on July 7th.  Unless you have make a plan change at that time?

Did you login to My Account and did Transaction History shows anything around August 24th?  If it didn't show anything, it is possible that the charge, even it is from PM, is from another account.  Maybe your friend used the credit card on another account?

Also, when did you activate your account?  Was any error during activation and you have to go through the activation process more than once?  Just wondering if some "ghost" accounts was created

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sujithssk : So that's the $35 plan with a BC area code. What plan do you have? What is the pay before date up top of your overview page? If you're paying with Visa Debit then his card wouldn't exist on your account.

@sujithssk wrote:

My friend had helped me by making a payment with his credit card in July 7th,2021. There was no auto pay activated but his card has been debited with 2 amounts of $39.20 on Aug 24th. Please refund this amount to his card. I have been making my monthly payments using vouchers and visa debit.

Does your friend also have Public Mobile service?  Is it possible that the charges are for that?  I'm assuming that you had a renewal near July 7th.  August 24th wouldn't line up with the timing for a 30-day plan renewal.  

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@sujithssk wrote:

You have to open a ticket with CS for that:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.