cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Plan changes and add ons

blueloop1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello new to this Community. Maybe you can help with an issue I am having. Went to Fla. in March and got some Data add ons. I added these "add ons" twice while I was there. Now, it seems as if they are taking this from my credit card every month. How do I stop this? Thanks very much.   

11 REPLIES 11

Since oracles are proficient at snipping out bits and pieces of topics and moving them to the Lounge, this topic would be an excellent place to gain Even more practice by chopping the second topic out of here to its own separate topic.

It appears that Solutions have become a larger piece of the pay cheque around here and two topics in one cuts the pay in half around here.

JMHO ... AE_Collector

@blueloop1 It sounds like you may have purchased a data add on. What amount is the 3rd credit card charge for?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@blueloop1 

Without screen snips all we can do is step through ever possible avenue asking a million questions.

Maybe one of your accounts bought an add-on and it was charged to the payment card on its account.

blueloop1

I pay for 2 phone numbers with auto debit and the same credit card. In the "Data and Data add ons" it shows 2 lines of data and in the "status" column it says "active". I don't really know what the issue is here, I'm just guessing that somehow extra data was added to my plan?? All I know is there are 3 charges on my credit card when I don't see why there would be more than 2 charges, and I just noticed this change on my card last month. So why would this change happen??   

And if you were to do @Anonymous suggestion we can likely help you out much quicker. As mentioned here are no recurring add ons, only the cost of your plan. Are you sure you didn’t change plans which is what is carrying on every 30 days now until you make another plan change? 

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@blueloop1 wrote:

Thanks. 

We'd all be interested in the outcome when you get anything fixed or explained by the moderators.

I'd still be interested in seeing your payment history and overview....

blueloop1

Thanks. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@blueloop1 wrote:

Thanks very much, I will try this solution.

Assuming that means the moderators as suggested...you won't actually be speaking to them. It's in text like here.

blueloop1

Thanks very much, I will try this solution.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@blueloop1 wrote:

Hello new to this Community. Maybe you can help with an issue I am having. Went to Fla. in March and got some Data add ons. I added these "add ons" twice while I was there. Now, it seems as if they are taking this from my credit card every month. How do I stop this? Thanks very much.   

@blueloop1 hi data add ons need to be manually added each time you wish to purchase them, if you believe they are being added each month since march contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator  check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Anonymous
Not applicable

@blueloop1 wrote:

@blueloop1 

That's a new one!

Maybe post a screen snip of your payment history from your self-serve. Blank out personal info of course.

And while you're there...your overview page.

Need Help? Let's chat.