cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone return / exchange

Binarykid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased an iPhone 8 Plus and the top speaker is vibrating when playing music or on a phone call.

The phone is in excellent condition otherwise.

The vibration is too distracting and difficult to hear phone conversations. 

I would like to return it.

Purchase date was December 1, 2021.

7 REPLIES 7

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Binarykid wrote:

Pretty frustrating setup to try and return a phone that was to be meticulously gone over.

As far as repeatedly trying to gain access to properly return the device...sorry for the inconvenience caused to you!

Maybe the solution to return the device should be as simple as the purchase was?

Never mind;  I'll repair the device myself - yes that is an option easier than trying to return it.

Cheers

z10user4 wasn't referring to you @Binarykid,   z10user4 was stating that S--S is constantly spamming the forum with useless answers and necroing threads that were answered properly, to just get themselves personal gain with post counts to lower their plan cost, and it is really annoying when they clutter the forum with junk, and they won't stop.  

Binarykid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Pretty frustrating setup to try and return a phone that was to be meticulously gone over.

As far as repeatedly trying to gain access to properly return the device...sorry for the inconvenience caused to you!

Maybe the solution to return the device should be as simple as the purchase was?

Never mind;  I'll repair the device myself - yes that is an option easier than trying to return it.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : If posts by anybody well after the thread died at least added something new, a new idea, a new explanation...something. Not just the same thing already answered. Around about the same-ish timeframe sure. But many hours to a day later of a dead thread with exactly zero to offer is a waste of everybody's time...mostly the OP's for yet another notification when the system subscribes you by default.

Time and time again. Constantly.

@Anonymous wrote:

Why must this user CONSTANTLY repeat answers already answered by others many many hours after the thread has stopped activity? 

For post count for personal gain... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why must this user CONSTANTLY repeat answers already answered by others many many hours after the thread has stopped activity? Why? Constantly. This thread died yesterday afternoon. The user has exceeded even a whole day after. It's just wasteful clutter. Even OP's come back wondering what the heck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Binarykid 

CPO Warranty, Returns & Repair (publicmobile.ca)

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Binarykid wrote:

I just purchased an iPhone 8 Plus and the top speaker is vibrating when playing music or on a phone call.

The phone is in excellent condition otherwise.

The vibration is too distracting and difficult to hear phone conversations. 

I would like to return it.

Purchase date was December 1, 2021.

@Binarykid   No problem returning.  You have 30 days to do this.

just open a ticket with PM  click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. 

1. Type CPO phone
  2. Click Return or Exchange a certfied pre-owned phone
  3. Click Contact Us
  4. Click Click here to submit a ticket
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.