cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Paid twice for the same plan (seconds apart)

smam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid twice for the month of July, I checked available funds and I found there is 25 dollars but the tax is not included. How can I get back the whole amount I had paid? I called 611, but there is no option for this scenario and no agent  on the phone to speak to. Thank you very much

3 REPLIES 3

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If checking through the app. It will show the money taken from your payment method and turned into a credit on your account. Then pm takes the credit and apply it to your bill. Is this what your seeing? Makes it look like a duplicate payment.

Hey @smam 

Sorry, where exactly do you see this information? The website? The app? Your bank statement? Credit card online?

Thanks. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@smam 

if you see what you "overpaid" in Available Funds, you are good

yes, what shows on Available funds is the pre-tax amount, but you don't have to worry.

let say you have a $25 plan , PM sees a $25 available funds, on the next renewal, they will take the $25 and renew and it won't charge you more tax on it (as you already paid tax earlier)

and by the way, you have a $25 plan? is that 1GB? there is a $19/1GB plan which is exactly the same as the $25/1GB plan from before except it is cheaper and it has 4G speed

Check your My Account and change to that 

Need Help? Let's chat.