cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PUK code needed ASAP

trickster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please forward the PUK key asap as I have been locked out.  My Public Mobile Phone number is ********* Lynn Roberts Samsung Galaxie Note 2.   I can be reached at ********** should you need to talk to me or E Mail (**********@hotmail.com) Thank You

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@trickster if you're not sure where to find your private message from @Saray_O, please see this excellent guide here:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @trickster!

I just sent you a private message with your PUK codes 😄 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren

@trickster I have moved your issue to a new thread to increase visibility.  You should edit your post and remove your phone numbers--this is a public forum and anyone including Google and other search enginges can see it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304

Hi @Saray_O!

Can you please help our friend @trickster with the help request above and also edit the post to block out the personal info.  Thanks.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@trickster, this is a public forum, please don't post private information here.  Use the private message system instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.