cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not able to make call or texts

Dmaija
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wondered if even though you have paid it would take a bit of time to activate account.   Maybe that’s why I can not use my plain either. 

8 REPLIES 8

As dunkman mentioned. More details provided the community could suggest solutions for you.

How about answering a few questions.

What phone do you have?

Does anything work?

Calling out and in?

Text out and in?

Data?

What steps have you tried on your own?

Rebooting phone?

Resetting network settings?

Removing sim card and reinserting?

When you log into self serve account what does the status say?

Does it give you a payment due date of 1969??? This has been an issue since yesterday.

Is there a balance still in your account?

Any details you provided would be helpful for the community to try and assist you while you await a response from the moderators.

@Dmaija 

@Dmaija wrote:

Hard when you are unable to use your phone at all but you are paying for its use to wait that long.  Will they give a discount for not being able to use phone while waiting for a response

You can always ask.  

If you want, if you provide more details on your specific situations, sometimes the community forum members (customers like yourself) can provide a solution to your issue.  Other times, we can't offer any definitive help and you will wait for moderator.  

Dmaija

Hard when you are unable to use your phone at all but you are paying for its use to wait that long.  Will they give a discount for not being able to use phone while waiting for a response

@Dmaija wrote:

I submitted a ticket yesterday and still no response.  How long does it take?

When busy 1-2 days response time.  Sometimes even longer.  One of the oracles mentioned today about 72 hours presently.  

Dmaija

I submitted a ticket yesterday and still no response.  How long does it take?

@Dmaija wrote:

I wondered if even though you have paid it would take a bit of time to activate account.   Maybe that’s why I can not use my plain either. 

I've moved this message out into it's own thread so that more people will see it.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@DmaijaIt is usually immediate for activation.. ie put in your SIM card AFTER you had activated. Porting will could take a while. If you have any problems with activation, you should use SIMon and submit a ticket.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Create your own thread (Ask a Question), this is the best way to get your answer. Tell the community what your issue is and what you've done. It doesn't hurt to add your phone type and OS.

There are alot of issues tonight signing up, hopefully not due to the Sept. 5 update.

If you can't figure out how to ask your own question, start a ticket.

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your is

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Simon2.png

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team

Need Help? Let's chat.