cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Province-Wide Calling Plans + Limited-Time Offer on Canada-Wide Calling Plans

kej333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want share what I had a question:

I was wanting to change my current plan $15/Province-wide plan to the $15/Canada-wide plan. However, when I went to through self-service to change my plan, a message popped up to tell me that my current promotion would be lost. If I change my plan, will I lost the rewards that I was receiving? to be specific, I am referring to the $2 I got from referring a friend and $2 that I got for auto-pay will I lose saving $4 a month if I switch over.

I got the answer:

It will still receive both after the plan change. Rewards are not attached to an specific plan,you can change as many times as you want and rewards will still get applied. The only way to lose them is if your account gets suspended, you remove Auto- pay or if your referrals cancle their service. 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@kej333 Yup.. you tested it out and you found the answer.  This knowledge is important, next time you see a similar question and you can participate and answer and start earning your Community Reward.!!!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You are correct, @kej333 

While you won't 'lose' any rewards earned relating to auto-pay, referrals, and loyalty, one may lose any promotional items attached to the plan when it was activated.

Fortunately, I'm unaware of any promotional add-on's tied to the Provincial $15.00 plan, so change away (on the next renewal date, of course 😉)

@kej333 

Check back in December to see if pm offers the third annual "more the merrier" campaign with free data and minutes add on gifts. In fact don't be a stranger....join in on participating in the community and maybe you will add a community reward to your discounts on your bill.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kej333 wrote:

I want share what I had a question:

I was wanting to change my current plan $15/Province-wide plan to the $15/Canada-wide plan. However, when I went to through self-service to change my plan, a message popped up to tell me that my current promotion would be lost. If I change my plan, will I lost the rewards that I was receiving? to be specific, I am referring to the $2 I got from referring a friend and $2 that I got for auto-pay will I lose saving $4 a month if I switch over.

I got the answer:

It will still receive both after the plan change. Rewards are not attached to an specific plan,you can change as many times as you want and rewards will still get applied. The only way to lose them is if your account gets suspended, you remove Auto- pay or if your referrals cancle their service. 

@kej333 

You will NOT lose this when you change plans " the $2 I got from referring a friend and $2 that I got for auto-pay will I lose saving $4 a month if I switch over."

I think you just activated earlier this year, right? Then, if so - Great idea to change your plan to the $15 Canada-Wide one!

Make sure to schedule a plan change on the NEXT Renewal, so that you do not trigger a Change Now option. Or, you lose out on funds already paid.

Need Help? Let's chat.