cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile Network Issues - No Internet - Vancouver

Zippy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I live in Burnaby and I have no internet at all on my phone and I have rebooted my phone several times

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Zippy wrote:

I live in Burnaby and I have no internet at all on my phone and I have rebooted my phone several times

@Zippy   Maybe you used up your data allowance? The best way to check is to login to selfserve and see if your data usage is listed on the landing page. If not, it means that you data is used up.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visiting https://apn-canada.gishan.net/. Select the brand and model of your phone, scroll down the page and then select Public Mobile. After doing so, you will be provided with the exact APNs required for your phone on our network.
    • Some models of iPhones do not allow you to manually update your APNs. If this is your case, using your mobile phone, visit co.nz. This will automatically download the required APNs in your phone settings.
    • If you have an LG phone and you still aren’t able to use your data after all of this, we suggest doing a factory reset of your phone.
  2. If your plan includes data, don’t forget to enable data on your phone.
  3. Turn your phone off and then back on. This quick refresh will help your phone deal with all the changes that have taken place.

Log into your self serve account to check your data usage to make you have not used up all your data allotment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zippy wrote:

If you can log in to your self-serve account, do you see any mention of data further down in the data and add-ons area?

Need Help? Let's chat.