cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to access when I lost all account info: 4 digit call in number, and don’t have email access

Grisha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. I finally bought the phone and the SIM card arrived too. What are the next steps?  Need to set p e phone and keep my old number xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks

edited by computereek541: phone number removed

8 REPLIES 8

@shickey03 

You can contact the moderators to regain access to your account. However if you don't get a response tonight it may be easier for you to purchase a voucher and add the 12 digit pin # via 611 on your phone.

Vouchers purchased at 7/11, Shell stations, SDM and London Drugs are immediately valid upon purchase. You can then dial 611 from your phone and press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin #. It will confirm that you loaded the voucher successfully. Hang up and reboot your phone. Your plan and services should then be working.

You may want to wait until 12:01 am eastern to add your voucher so your plan renews with a full day rather than only an hour or a few minutes remaining on your first day of your 30 day cycle.

More info on vouchers can be found here.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

shickey03

I have my old phone and sim, I cant find my log in info. My payment didn't go through and now my phone has no data and i can't call anyone. I am unable to figure out how to pay

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Grisha 

Did you loss or your old phone/PM SIM stolen?

It would be difficult if you don’t remember your 4 digit PIN to replace your old PM SIM on your old account.

The moderator can only be contacted my SIMon Chat or messaging on the Community page and not by email as noted by others.

@Grisha 

Currently moderator response time is about an hour or even less. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

You will be asked a few account related questions to confirm you are the account holder before they will perform the sim swap. Be sure to include the new sim card number in your response to them.

@Grisha wrote:

I meant to email to moderator. The told me to buy the phone and SIM card. And contact them for next steps to keep my old number

@Grisha I think i understand this as you lost your old Public Mobile SIM card and now you have a new one that you want your account and phone number swapped over to?

If so, yes, only Moderators can do this.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

• Type "SIM card swap"
  • Select "Contact Us"

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@Grisha wrote:

I meant to email to moderator. The told me to buy the phone and SIM card. And contact them for next steps to keep my old number

Customer service is not provided by e-mail. You'll need to open a ticket by going to: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

So, yoiu're saying that you're replacing a lost SIM card but need to have this new one attached to your already existing account?

Grisha

@Grisha wrote:

Hi there. I finally bought the phone and the SIM card arrived too. What are the next steps?  Need to set p e phone and keep my old number xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks

Are you someone wanting to become a customer?   If so, please proceed to activate.publicmoibile.ca to sign up. Or, are you an an existing customer replacing a lost SIM card?

Need Help? Let's chat.