cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Customer service agent

naveens
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I am travelling to India tomorrow November 15th, 2021 and coming back on November 28th, 2021 , my phone will be airplane mode . I don't want to receive messages and calls.

Please advise .

10 REPLIES 10

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Not to worry and no need to let anybody know of your plans 🙂

Your phone will not work as a 'phone' when plain crosses the border. I guess you are not travelling by boat 😄

If you need a phone in India get some local SIM and use it.

I hope you are on autopay with registered credit card so your PM service will not get suspended if renewal is in second half of November.

Be aware of very bad air in some India's cities and do not bring any bugs over here.

@naveens wrote:

Awesome as soon as I will put my sim public mobile when I return to Canada my services will start right away , correct .

Thanks 

Naveen 

Correct...as long as your account is Active, it should work when you get back. If your plan is set to renew whilst you're away, just confirm that you have a valid credit card set to Autopay or sufficient $$ in Available Funds.

Enjoy your trip

Anonymous
Not applicable

@naveens : If your account is active on arrival then yes.

If autopay is on and your renewal came and went and works reliably (which it should) then yes. If autopay isn't on and your renewal came and went then no. If you have enough balance in your Available Funds and your renewal came and went then yes.

naveens

Thanks for the information.

Naven 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@naveens wrote:

Awesome as soon as I will put my sim public mobile when I return to Canada my services will start right away , correct .

Thanks 

Naveen 

Yes if you are are on autopay and renewed every 30 days, you phone will work when you are back in Canada.

How long are you will be away from Canada?

naveens

Thanks 

Naveen 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@naveens wrote:

Hi 

I am travelling to India tomorrow November 15th, 2021 and coming back on November 28th, 2021 , my phone will be airplane mode . I don't want to receive messages and calls.

Please advise .

no worry, If you are bringing your phone with you, PM does not have roaming in India.  When you are outside of Canada, you won't receive any calls and messages

If you are leaving your phone here in Canada, just turn it off and you are all good

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@naveens wrote:

Hi 

Please advise .

You Public Mobile network just won't work soon as you leave Canada. You won't get calls or messages unless you're in Canada or USA. There will be NO hidden or added costs when you return.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@naveens 

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@naveens : There's no advice needed. Just do nothing. There will be no service from PM there and there are no extra charges here. Other than that I'm not sure what your concern is.

Need Help? Let's chat.