cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Credit Card won't authorize

AboulfazlPak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same problem. 

My Autopay did not go through so I tied to make a payment. The card was declined. I called the CC company and they are saying that after the first time the CC was declined your system is not making any other attempts. 

My friend used his card to make the payment so I can use my phone. Now when I try to pay his bill your system is still declining the transaction, BUT the CC company is still not seeing any attempted transactions on their end. 

1 REPLY 1

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@AboulfazlPak  You posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today Robot wink), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

Unfortunately, the accounting system periodically rejects. Sometimes, clearimg your browser's cache, or using incognito mode, will clear things. You should also try removing the credit card completely, then re-adding it.

If those fail, you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, PIN, and an explanation.

I suggest you concentrate on getting your card added to your account and repay your friend directly, or with PM vouchers. Also, do confirm there have been no charges on your card.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.