cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Change the number of rings before going to voicemail

ajaz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I call myself to get the voicemail number all that happens is I go directly to voicemail

Moved by mimmo to its own thread

5 REPLIES 5

@mimmo wrote:

What I think is the user is getting the message you have reached xyz please leave a message instead of please enter your password to retrieve your voicemail.

Instead of calling yourself try one on the voicemail   numbers 

@RobertQc  I think you posted the link to that list the other day.?? 

@mimmoI sure did https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicprintpage/board-id/paying_for_your-s...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

What I think is the user is getting the message you have reached xyz please leave a message instead of please enter your password to retrieve your voicemail.

Instead of calling yourself try one on the voicemail   numbers 

@RobertQc  I think you posted the link to that list the other day.?? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ajaz wrote:

When I call myself to get the voicemail number all that happens is I go directly to voicemail

So if I interpret this at face value...now you can look at your usage details and see the number that it used to get to your voicemail. Or you can look at your call forwarding options in your dialer.

But I'm not sure that's what you actually mean.

What are you trying to do?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

If you want help we need more details of what you tried and what happened... @ajaz

• From the handset, dial 1+ the 10-digit phone number + Send.
    or
  • From a landline, dial the 10-digit phone number and press the star key to interrupt the system greeting

Enter password when prompted...

and dial what you need to set up....

BUT to setup your voicemail for the first time using a landline which is not possible however once you set your voicemail for the first time with your cel phone then it is possible to get into your voicemail options using a landline by dialing your phone number and once your voicemail message starts by pressing the * button on your landline phone.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @ajaz

It will be easier to ask your question here in a new topic....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

Need Help? Let's chat.