cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Certified Pre-Owned Phones: F.A.Q

netwerk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm very irritated. I just received my 2nd refurbed iphone 8 plus because the first one the microphone would cut out. This one is worse people can barely hear me and they say my voice volume is at a level of 1 in a scale to 10. I have to yell for people to hear me. You say these phones are tested but this can't be. I still haven't got my money back on the first phone I sent back to you. I guess I'm the sucker for falling for your refurbed phones the 2nd time. You should be able to take these back to a telus retail location. 

4 REPLIES 4

netwerk

Thanks will do!!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@netwerk 

Return that phone too. Your refund should have been processed by now. Another customer had their refund processed 3 weeks after starting the return process and was given an apology for its tardiness and a $25 account credit. You should ask for the same. See posts by @allagelman .

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

netwerk

I'd be a sucker to do this a 3rd time. Honestly there is no quality control with testing these "refurbed" devices. At least my old iphone 5 still works. I don't want to sound so negative but kinda miffed about spending hard earned money when your thinking you are getting a quality product from a major telecom provider. It says TELUS plastered all over the box. I have a feeling these 2 returned phones will just go into a pile and some "QC tester" will turn it on and say "yup it works" and send it to some other poor schmuck 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@netwerk wrote:

I'm very irritated. I just received my 2nd refurbed iphone 8 plus because the first one the microphone would cut out. This one is worse people can barely hear me and they say my voice volume is at a level of 1 in a scale to 10. I have to yell for people to hear me. You say these phones are tested but this can't be. I still haven't got my money back on the first phone I sent back to you. I guess I'm the sucker for falling for your refurbed phones the 2nd time. You should be able to take these back to a telus retail location. 

@netwerk  - the positive thing here is that you can send this back within 30 days if not happy with our purchase.

Although, I agree, you are not having very good luck, so sorry to hear that. 

I do know people who have been quite happen with their purchases through PM certified phones.

Third time will be a charm...hopefully....🤞

Need Help? Let's chat.