cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't activate SIM card!

JanP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't activate mine either. I made an error and went back to correct it and now I get the message Invalid Sim and User name not available for my sim card #. And my phone is unusable because I can't purchase the service I want to buy. I've closed my browser and restarted my computer and the problem persists. Can you help me?

4 REPLIES 4

iVel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also faced the ''Invalid Sim'' during my activation with Public Mobile. Some other post said to use private mode during the process and it worked for me at least.

@JanPwrote:

Thanks. Couldn't see where to post - no obvious way to create a new thread. 

@JanP For practice click Start a Topic here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/bd-p/Discussions

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JanP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks. Couldn't see where to post - no obvious way to create a new thread. Maybe that takes time after signing up. I did send a PM to moderator team but haven't heard back yet.  Thx

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@JanP That's a partial activation that registered your SIM. 

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your SIM number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:30PM (ET).

BTW: You originally posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.