cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Billed me several times, don't send me the thing I pay and impossible to contact them

Justind89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a phone off public mobile in june and haven’t received. It says it was delivered and never was. I assumed it was a secure delivery. I dont advise buying anything off this company 

2 REPLIES 2

@Justind89 wrote:

I bought a phone off public mobile in june and haven’t received. It says it was delivered and never was. I assumed it was a secure delivery. I dont advise buying anything off this company 

From what I've seen, Public Mobile usually UPS for shipping phones but does not insist on a signature.  Add the fact that shipping companies almost always leave things out in plain view, and the fact that Public Mobile often doesn't advise customers of shipment, there's a good chance that the package was stolen from your property or was misdelivered to a different address.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Justind89 

Was it delivered by Canada Post? Did you file a complaint with Canada Post to investigate the non delivery of your missing phone? Did you contact customer support to report that you did not recieve your phone? Did you report it stolen? Ask pm to blacklist the device?

Need Help? Let's chat.