RAF awards

Cdyck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband recommended me to PM and he is not receiving his RAF rewards

9 REPLIES 9

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there,

Thanks so much for sharing your concern with us and our community, we will kindly recommend using the following link and connecting with one of our customer services representatives.

In that way, they can investigate more details about the situation and provide a customize solution or clarify the situation.

Chat with Simon and request a customer services representative here 🙂

https://bit.ly/3MHt634

Public mobile team.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Cdyck 

Someone in customer support doesn't know what they are doing....theres been a couple customers who had there ticket closed as resolved before even getting a reply. Reply to the same message telling the CSA your ticket was closed on their side in error.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@Cdyck wrote:

So I sent in a ticket yesterday with the a copy of the ticket my husband sent and was told someone is looking into my request and would send a private message. No private message has been sent to me and they closed our other ticket. Not sure what to do next

HI @Cdyck   Reply on the message again and ask for update

On the other hand, did your husband check his My Rewards site and is your number there now? 

Cdyck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I sent in a ticket yesterday with the a copy of the ticket my husband sent and was told someone is looking into my request and would send a private message. No private message has been sent to me and they closed our other ticket. Not sure what to do next

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Cdyck 

1. First determine if the referral code registered when entered you would know this if you recieved the $10 bonus credit.
  2. Was the referral code correct? If so the last 4 digits of your phone # and the $1 reward or 1 point will appear in your spouse's rewards account.
  3. Which RAF bonus credit are you referring to? There was one with the "more is merrier" campaign that started  December 1st and ended December 31st 2021.
  4. There was also a targeted RAF bonus credit sent out via text and email in February 2022. If you have $$ rewards its the former or points ewards its the latter.
  5. There was a glitch with the referral code not registering correctly upon activation.... this could be the reason the RAF bonus credit has not been recieved during the first week of each month (usually on the Friday).
  6. Double check the date of your activation to ensure your activation qualifies according to the terms and conditions of the promo.
  7. Contact customer support with a detailed message of the issue along with the referral code and your spouse's phone number to double check that the correct referral code will be added and ask for the extra $5 credits to be applied.
  8. You may find sending a private message for your issue in this case to be easier by being able to send a very detailed message upfront. This can be accessed by clicking the second option below.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Cdyck 

Are you referring to the $5 credit for 6 months when you activated your SIM on the More is Merry promo in December 2021?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Cdyck wrote:

My husband recommended me to PM and he is not receiving his RAF rewards

@Cdyck your $10 referral code bonus should show up in your Available Funds balance in your self serve account within 72 hours...did you receive that yet?

If you entered his referral code correctly, he should be able to see your last 4 digits of your phone number under his refer a friend section under My Rewards.

esjliv_1-1643479543437.png

If neither of you received the rewards, or if even one, and you want to confirm if the correct code was used, submit a ticket to CSA to confirm.

Two ways to contact CSA:

1- Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Customer Support agents=CSA) by clicking here:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR
2- Private message CSA here (slower method) by clicking here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hi how long ago was it?  are you certain teh referal code was entered properly?  if it was within teh last several weeks scroll to the bottom of teh page click simon in footer and start teh process to submit a ticket and see if teh csa agents  will give the referal 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I take it your husband is ladoucem? Either way if you look at the threads below you will see how you can rectify that.

Need Help? Let's chat.