cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Black Friday Offer

sarvowinner1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I activated three sims at Walmart, Leamington on November 23rd.  Under the Back Friday offer, we were supposed to get an email within a week crediting our account with another 30 days of service.  We never received the email and have not been credited the extra 30 days.  Who do I speak to?

7 REPLIES 7

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sarvowinner1 wrote:

Hi, I activated three sims at Walmart, Leamington on November 23rd.  Under the Back Friday offer, we were supposed to get an email within a week crediting our account with another 30 days of service.  We never received the email and have not been credited the extra 30 days.  Who do I speak to?

Not sure who told you that you would get an email but that doesn't happen.  The amount equal to the plan you activated was added to your available funds.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@sarvowinner1 wrote:

I don't think so:

This is the summary in my Rewards:

As of today your estimated payment is: $0

Your next plan cycle starts: Dec 23, 2018

Plan Cost (Including Discounts)$52

Total Rewards earned ($1)

The self serve account can look a little confusing but as mentioned it appears that the credit was applied. Ensure the other 2 accounts look the same.

The fact it says $0 for your estimated payment means you will not be charged. It says "estimated" because if you were to use those funds for something else like an add-on before your renewal date than you would get charged the outstanding difference between plan cost and available funds at renewal.

The "Free Month" is just a credit in the amount of the plan cost that you chose and hence does not show up as a reward. If you look in your payment history it should be more clearly shown as a credit which you did not make.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sarvowinner1

Everything looks good...enjoy your free month of service 😀

sarvowinner1

I hope so, thank you.  It is confusing.  I will post the outcome on the 22nd.

Carld123

@sarvowinner1

The 53$ looks like your promo offer reward and will be used towards your next renewal

sarvowinner1

I don't think so:

This is the summary in my Rewards:

Your next plan cycle starts: Dec 23, 2018

Plan Cost (Including Discounts)$52

Total Rewards earned ($1)

Carld123

@sarvowinner1

Did you look in the rewards section on your account page to see if it is there?

Need Help? Let's chat.