cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased instore Walmart

Jmart902
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Had no problem buying sim and setting up an old iphone 4 instore Walmart, Dartmouth Crossing NS.

Everything seems to work ok. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@Jmart902 You are lucky ! I bought SIM card in STC Walmart 2 months ago,the guy told me open account in Walmart or you go home open account is same can get referral $25,but I actually get $10for referral.

Always go by the information posted by Public Mobile in the Annoucement section or by what is advertised at publicmobile.ca.  The people at the store may either just tell you what you want to hear or might not know the details of the promotion. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jmart902 You are lucky ! I bought SIM card in STC Walmart 2 months ago,the guy told me open account in Walmart or you go home open account is same can get referral $25,but I actually get $10for referral.

Jmart902
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i get what you mean, i purchased just the sim card at another walmart location and was going to activate online myself untill i see the instore activation promo.

didnt have much issue buying just the sim card for 10$ and walking out

i could see how there might be some attitude.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jmart902 wrote:

Had no problem buying sim and setting up an old iphone 4 instore Walmart, Dartmouth Crossing NS.

Everything seems to work ok. 

Great to hear and thanks for taking the time to post your positive experience!!  Walmart usually has no issues with selling and activating in store it is when you want to buy just the sim that issues may arise with them not wanting to do that.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.