cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased data, got charged, no data

Frostwave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
So I switched from freedom. Chose everything for the promo plan, everything came down to 120$.
Talk and text work fine, but I get no data. At first I thought it was wondering setting, but everything is good. So I check my account and it doesn't show data. Says I have a 81 dollar plan with 45 in the credit. Tried to change my plan but it says I dont have enough funds.
6 REPLIES 6

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
messaging one of them, should get it to all

Frostwave
So I messaged moderator team, noticed that account hasn't been online for a few months, sent a pm to another mod. Check their account and see they haven't been on since yesterday.
Wtf...
Am I supposed to message all of them at once to get a response as soon as possible?

Frostwave
How do I know which members are part of the staff, is there a list?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to PM. you encountered a system glytch which has been common. you have two options

1) private message a moderator and wait for thm to fix teh problem 24-48 hours

2) add the needed funds to the account to reach $120 and start a new plan.  (starting a new plan deletes the old one)

The mods will/should (from past experience)  refund the extra money you paid to avilable credit.

you can read up details on this thread https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Got-a-plan-that-was-NOT-the-one-I-act...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You were also placed on a wrong plan. Its a glitch that has been floating around. You will have to send a private message with your phn#, sim# and your email to the Moderator_Team and they will get back to you when they can. 

Need Help? Let's chat.