cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased US Roaming Bundle

jopeth08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased the Us Roaming bundle (Talk Text 250 for $20) before leaving Canada earlier today (Sunday) as I needed it to work asap when I entered the US. But when I got here it was inconventiently not working. As per my payment history & visa payment history, a payment was taken.

Has anyone have this happen & what did you do?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jopeth08 wrote:

Purchased the Us Roaming bundle (Talk Text 250 for $20) before leaving Canada earlier today (Sunday) as I needed it to work asap when I entered the US. But when I got here it was inconventiently not working. As per my payment history & visa payment history, a payment was taken.

Buying add-on is a 2 steps process. 

1.  Add fund to your account

2.  Buy the add-on

If you have $20 available fund in your acount, You may not have done the second step.

If the US roaming Talk Text 250 is shown on your overview page, you have done the second step. 

When you arrive at your US destination,

1.  enable roaming

2.  restart your phone.

3.  select AT&T or T-Mobile if your phone does not locked to a network.

Good luck.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jopeth08 

A few things to try:

1. You need to load up funds to your account.  Then purchase the add on.  Does the add on show in your account overview page under the My Data & Add on Section.  

2. Reboot your phone

3.  Enable Roaming on your phone.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jopeth08 wrote:

Did you turn on any and all roaming options?

Did you scan for and find and connect to either AT&T or T-Mobile?

Do you see the add-ons lower down on your overview page?

Need Help? Let's chat.