cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Canada Wide minutes Add-on but no minutes as balance

deepakkumar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased Canada wide 500 minutes which is showing as current Add-on but I am not able to use those minutes.

It is showing as Add-ons under My Current Add-ons.

Please activate the add-on on my account for using the add-on purchased minutes.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@BlueB wrote:

@deepakkumar 

We're always happy to help... does this mean it's all solved now?  If so, we'd love to hear what the problem was and what fixed it.  🙂 

@deepakkumar - I would be curious, as well.

If it was just a restart of your phone, than creds. should go to @LEGO , as they mentioned that first.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@deepakkumar 

We're always happy to help... does this mean it's all solved now?  If so, we'd love to hear what the problem was and what fixed it.  🙂 

deepakkumar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the guidance/info.

BlueB

@deepakkumar 

Just wondering... where in Canada are you trying to call?  I'm guessing you've run out of minutes for the month?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@deepakkumar wrote:

I purchased Canada wide 500 minutes which is showing as current Add-on but I am not able to use those minutes.

Please activate the add-on on my account for using the add-on purchased minutes.

Thanks

@deepakkumar 

Did you reboot your phone after you purchased the addon?

IF not, reboot, and see if you can make a call. 

Yeah as @LEGO JUST posted - 😆

fyi, you are posting on the Community where we are all members/customers just like you.

We do not have access to your account.

Only CSA's have access to your account; for future reference this is how they are contacted: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

LEGO

@deepakkumar Try to reboot your phone and see if this would fix your problem.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@deepakkumar wrote:

Thanks

Are you on a limited plan minutes? Your plan minutes will be used up first before it uses your add on minutes. If calling out try putting a 1 in front of the number.

Need Help? Let's chat.