cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile iPhone app

alexpopescu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi, I was wondering if there is an app for Public Mobile on apple's App Store?

Can the Telus app be used instead, if there is no PM?

Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4

Curmudgeon Luddite here: my experience with apps for services suggests they are not worth the programming effort. They are, for me, never as useful as the web interface and only lead to more bugs to distract the programming team. Robot Frustrated ©️

Of course, I am completely discounting customers who have only phone/phablets and no desktops!

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alexpopescu please consider taking a moment to bravo (or up-vote) this thread in the Public Lab asking PM to make a mobile app:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/phone-application/idi-p/12004

They are already considering the idea, but the more support, the better.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @alexpopescu;

Unfortunately no there is no PM app. (Lots of calls from the community for one, but no commitment yet). I haven't heard of anybody being able to get the Telus app working for PM, if you try it let us know how it goes. (But I don't hold out much hope, the plans are just too different). Good luck.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Currently there is no Public Mobile app, it's under consideration so maybe in the future.  And no you cannot use the telus app to access your pm account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.