cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile denies there was an error on their end

Skoot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There was a reason why I changed my plan from 90 days to 30 days. Public mobile took out the 30 day plan but without my authorizing took out $105 also for the 90 day plan. 

Technically I paid for 120 days and was only given 30 days.

They went into my account yesterday and had to change "0"funds available to $105 funds available manually but they insist no errors on their behalf. They are giving me a refund back on my visa/debit card but will take up to 30 days for the deposit to actually get put back onto my visa/debit account. Again there was a reason why I changed it 30 days from o0 days. Thanks a lot public mobile...i lost my job because of your mistake

3 REPLIES 3

Skoot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had no money to put gas in my car to get there. I wish it never happened and was ok just to renew it for 3 months but had to renew for 1 month to afford groceries and gas....but sol when that money is tied up in public mobiles system. I do have another job thankfully...the one I lost was a contract for cleaning a bank

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, I am sorry to hear you lost your job. I hope everything works out for you.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Well, instead of waiting for 30 days, you could've just left it sitting there to use it on your next renewals. There are quite a few system glitches happening for the past week now. So i guess your account ran into that. 

I am not sure how this cost you a job but sorry to hear that. 

Need Help? Let's chat.