cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile has lost my billing (credit card) info

martinmcgreal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just logged in to pay and add minutes to my plan. I was prompted to provide my credit card info which was already registered in the system and my last auto billing, to my credit card, went through on October 25/23!? Then when I clicked this prompt, I received a message about pre-authorised payments. What gives? Can someone please explain what is going on here?

6 REPLIES 6

Fatima123

I was charged extra can I talk to someone 

martinmcgreal

I did not notice. I performed another task and got logged out and when I logged back in, all was ok. The functional page looked very different from the first, non-functional page. I'd say it's possible.

martinmcgreal

Thanks. Indeed, I logged out and logged back in and the account showed my credit card when I added minutes. It was odd. Perhaps Halimacs is correct and it is a security measure. I had forgotten my pw and had to create a new one.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@martinmcgreal   I had something similar happen when I logged in recently, my account said unsubscribed but I had never unsubscribed.  Thinking it was a system glitch I went and got my credit card but when I came back and reloaded the page it said subscribed again!  So. if you didn't already, maybe try again in incognito mode or refresh the page.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@martinmcgreal

It could just be a security measure to ensure that if someone else is accessing your self-serve account they cannot make transactions without knowledge of this information.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@martinmcgreal 

Is AutoPay/Subscribe disabled in the Payment section? Enable if it is.

Need Help? Let's chat.