cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile account page

Grick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile people.  Please fix your programming.  My account is riddled with threatening comments about my account being expired and losing my phone number.  I’m on auto pay!  Public Mobile has already taken my money.  Please fix all of these incorrect messages.  They are very annoying!

6 REPLIES 6

@GinYVR wrote:

@ChuckYeahPublic Mobile's selfserve system is by a company called Redknee now known as Optiva.. not an inhouse solution.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but shouldn't they be driven to make this type of update to stay current and competitive? PM me if you don't want to continue the hijack.

@ChuckYeahPublic Mobile's selfserve system is by a company called Redknee now known as Optiva.. not an inhouse solution.

I'm relatively new here, but I wonder...

What does it take to fix the Self Serve system? Is it able to be fixed in house. I am not bothered by the issues in this thread, because I am used to them and I have seen them come and go month after month (I believe the OP will be too eventually). But when I think of the 2025 credit card issue, why can't that be fixed basically immediately. I have no issue with this either, but it would seem to me that new clients with 2025 credit cards will go elsewhere if they cannot sign up. Does anyone have knowledge of this type of update and if it is time, money or personnel availability that is holding us back?

@Grick 

It is an known issue.  On the day before plan renewal, there are a lot of warnings.  As long as you are on autopay and your service is working, just ignore the warnings.  The next day, your plan will be renewed and the warnings will be gone.  

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Unpaid accounts get Suspended.  Service gets cut off, no Talk, no Text, no Data.  It all resumes once payment is made.

Suspended accounts get Terminated 90 days after last payment.  Completely shut down, everything gone forever.

Autopay is sometimes randomly broken.  It seems to be a recurring issue on some accounts.

The PM Mods can fix the issues.  But only if you report them. 

@CS_Agent  to flag their attention to this thread or Send them a Private Message

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do you still have service ?  When you log into your account is it active?  If you still need further assistance then

Contact a moderator for assistance. Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.