Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Survey Email To win $250 VISA Card

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Received this email recently,

PM.jpg

I guess Public Mobile cares about their business. I haven't yet seen any other company who cares about their customer after they leave. Even though I am back with PM with a different account, but this email was sent for my old account.

That price increase attempt may have been a way to compensate for all the loyalty rewards they have to give out...

5 REPLIES 5

Barth
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@Civic_Ewrote:

That price increase attempt may have been a way to compensate for all the loyalty rewards they have to give out...

Perhaps that price increase attempt was an attempt to increase profits for shareholders. This reasoning is at the heart of adoption of larger data buckets. I would guess that loyalty rewards cost small potatoes compared to broadcast marketing campaigns.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Civic_Ewrote:

Received this email recently,

I guess Public Mobile cares about their business. I haven't yet seen any other company who cares about their customer after they leave. Even though I am back with PM with a different account, but this email was sent for my old account.

Freedom Mobile sends it as well... If PM really cared about their customers staying they wouldnt want them to migrate. So as someone mentioned the survey feels a bit phony (least at this point)

@Civic_Ewrote:

@ShawnC13Correction: i meant to say referral rewards!

Koodo offers referral rewards also.  Each account can receive up to $300 per year.  

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13Correction: i meant to say referral rewards!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Civic_E, I doubt the price increase was to compensate for rewards given out.  Community rewards were calculated by someone and I think they came to a total of $500 or $600 so really not that much when you think of how the community cuts down on requirement for hiring other Mods.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.