cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Holiday Rewards - Deleted It By Mistake

Rachey88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

I think deleted the public mobile holiday rewards text, thinking it was a phishing scam. Is there any way I can trigger another text message? Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,

Rachel

22 REPLIES 22

@Rachey88 

Though @Anonymous 's reply will work the easier and likely less time consuming way would be to text YES to 4911 and wait and see if you get them before the 14th/15th of December. The CSA's are already very busy. I would imagine by December 15th they will be inundated with support requests.

murpharator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It will probably not promp back on its own, you might have to contact PM for more help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rachey88 

sorry for the inconvenience
i getting answer from Jade_S Public Mobile manager she say to me in Private Messages, CS agents can help with next steps.
so you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, 

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Re: More is Merrier is back! - Community (publicmobile.ca)

NikaRam01

Hi there!

Try submitting a ticket through SIMON and someone on the public mobile team can definitely help!

@computergeek541 

If pm has decided to add this option for customers that fall into the following categories then they have seen enough replies in the announcement thread including mine asking what customers are to do when they have an active account but are unable to either recieve and/or reply to the text.

@Rachey88 wrote:

I think deleted the public mobile holiday rewards text, thinking it was a phishing scam. Is there any way I can trigger another text message? Thank you for your time.

I have not yet confirmed that customers will be abled to add this through Self Serve. However, waiting until then and manually adding them to your account is not necessary if you're certain that you've already received the text but accidently deleted it.  I would follow @NDesai 's advice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:
@Anonymous  wrote:

@NDesai 

you are working with them ?

who you say that and you need to make sure from them and you can contact CSA, to you know what the answer to you.

Forget about me, tell us how you got that information? Post a screenshot if CSA told you that TODAY. 

@NDesai @esjliv 

i did send to your Private Messages check it out..

@Rachey88 

so sorry the never will can't be believe me and never them will like me what i do in here

and the doing this all time and don't worry about them, if you don't trust me you are free to contact CSA. and thanks.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai wrote:
@Anonymous  wrote:

@NDesai 

who you say that and you need to make sure from them and you can contact CSA, to you know what the answer to you.

Forget about me, tell us how you got that information? Post a screenshot if CSA told you that TODAY. 

My suspicion meeter says they most likely won't.

@Anonymous  wrote:

@NDesai 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv 

i getting this from CSA,

So you contacted them to find out what happens if you delete the text message specifically or you do not receive text message? FREE ADD-ONS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE IN THE SELF-SERVE.

@NDesai 

XionBunny

This is why I hate scripted replies, they cause way more confusion than they do actually help people and I refuse to script my responses unless someone asks me to post links and the like.

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv 

i getting this from CSA,

So you contacted them to find out what happens if you delete the text message specifically or you do not receive text message? Free add-ons will not be available in the self-serve afaik.

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv 

i getting this from CSA,

@Anonymous  - nope. This is not correct. 

I think you are thinking of last year's xmas giveaways.

OR, can you show me a screen shot?

My accounts do not have this option. IT is supposed to be added to accounts via a text this year; not manually adding it through Self Serve.

The only way it will show the $0 addons is perhaps if someone cannot receive a text and they need to have CSA add it for them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv 

i getting this from CSA,

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@Rachey88 

Please don't worry, you will definitely get the offer text message, however, if you would like to add it from your end, all you need to do is to log in to your self serve account.

1. Log into your Self-Serve account

2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab

3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!

4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

It should be available after December 7th If not you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent

@Anonymous  - Would you please tell me where it is listed to add these freebies by customers themselves through their Self Serve account?

XionBunny

@Rachey88 wrote:

Thank you everyone for your replies! Appreciate the help! ❤️

That's what we are all here for, only sorry I never posted a link, or looked at my phone for the shortcode -_-

Rachey88

Thank you everyone for your replies! Appreciate the help! ❤️

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rachey88 wrote:

Thank you for the reply! 😀

@Rachey88 

your welcome,

enjoy your service...

Rachey88

Thank you for the reply! 😀

XionBunny

@NDesai wrote:

@Rachey88 It must've came from 4911. Try texting "YES" to it and see what happens.

Always listen to your local neighbourhood oracle 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Rachey88 It must've came from 4911. Try texting "YES" to it and see what happens.

XionBunny

you would have to contact the CS agents to have them added manually, in that case.

Need Help? Let's chat.