cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Charge Money without my permission

soykanyal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi folk ,
Today I have tried to make a payment , but unfortunately it said my transactions ( payment) has failed, however, after when I checked the payment history to make sure , I have seen that they charge the all transaction without my permission, it made me so upset and sad , please could anyone help me .its urgent in total they charged 80 CA$
4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@soykanyal were you contacted by either @Mary_M or @Shazia_K to help?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Nothing to fear, you'll definitely get reimbursed if there was an overpayment. @marie_M or @Shazia_K will take good care of you in the morning. You definitely won't need to file a chargeback, PM takes great care of there customers.

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Was this the error you got?

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

etsat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should contact one of the staff here through PM. @Mary_M @Shazia_K.

The other option is to issue a chargeback, as you did not get what you paid for. However, you should probably try to go to one of the staff, as I'm sure they'll be happy to help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.