cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promos

noaccountpls
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can’t find any good promo codes does anyone know any that are working?

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @mydoghunter did it say new activation only??  Code like this usually for new activation only and not for current customers.  Check the terms on the email 

mydoghunter

I got an email with 5OFF12MTH at 2am. I just tried using it at 4:30PM with a $40 plan, and it didn't work. Message says it is invalid.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@noaccountpls    I don't know if this code is still valid as I received it couple of weeks ago (second time in as many months) but try 5OFF12MTH for $5 off for 12 months on any plan $40+ according to the email I received.

edit:  of course, your YMMV as the email said it was time limited offer but no mention of when it expires.

HI @noaccountpls   if you still not seeing it, try using Incognito/Private/Secret browser mode to login My Account

@noaccountpls 

I just checked my account. I do see the $45 plan for 20 GB.  Need to press the arrow icons (yellow) to show more plans.  If you on on computer, the arrows go up and down.  If you are on mobile phone, arrows go left and right.  

noaccountpls

@Dunkman I only See 35 for 3GB or 40 for 15GB

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@noaccountpls 

No known promo codes available presently. Friend referral code offers $10 for new customer on activation. 

The two "promo" plans that are available

$40 for 15 GB data

$45 for 20 GB data

no promo codes needed for these plans.  

Need Help? Let's chat.