cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo data with expiry

asiaminor2k
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Got this sms:

"Public Mobile here. To thank you for being a loyal subscriber, we added an extra 1GB of data to your account for free. You don't have to do anything - other than enjoy the extra data that is. We've already added the free data to your account, which will expire in 30 days. Thank you for choosing Public Mobile."

I have several data promos from previous years still available. Does the "loyalty" promo data take effect after my plan data or after the other data promos?

6 REPLIES 6

asiaminor2k

Conclusion from testing, FYI:

1) Plan data is exhausted.

2) Then "loyalty" promo data (with expiration) takes effect until exhaustion.

3) Then other (Non expiring) data promos take effect.

Eister

Same question I have….will this bonus be used first? I also have acquired several unused bonuses over the years, but have never seen a bonus from Public Mobile arrive with an expiration date attached.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@asiaminor2k 

regular plan data is used and when it runs out..then your promo data will get used. If you don't use it all promo within 30 days...it's gone.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@asiaminor2k 

The More is Merrier promo will roll over to the next month but this promo will expire after 30 days. Similar to Add-on purchases.

The OP already knows that. The question is about which add-on that data would be used from first.

@asiaminor2k wrote:

Got this sms:

"Public Mobile here. To thank you for being a loyal subscriber, we added an extra 1GB of data to your account for free. You don't have to do anything - other than enjoy the extra data that is. We've already added the free data to your account, which will expire in 30 days. Thank you for choosing Public Mobile."

I have several data promos from previous years still available. Does the "loyalty" promo data take effect after my plan data or after the other data promos?

I know that this won't give you an answer ahead of time, but once you have used data (any amount of data, check if the amount of data remaining in this new add-on was reduced.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@asiaminor2k 

The More is Merrier promo will roll over to the next month but this promo will expire after 30 days. Similar to Add-on purchases.

Need Help? Let's chat.