cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Codes

jprefontaine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I refer a friend, can they use my referral code plus a promo code (ex: bonus data for 2 months)  or is it one or the other? 

5 REPLIES 5

Yes they can, they are 2 separate things. Also if you can find a link to a 2GB bonus it will still be available to be used the permanent 2GB bonus for 35+ plans was still active as of last week as you could find in on a webpage even though it wasn't really advertised anywhere on the website. I was told when I activated for me second go round with PM that if you can find it online, it will be honoured.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jprefontaine 

Activate before 11:59:59pm eastern today to qualify for the $25 ($5×5 months)extra bonus referral credit for both the referrer and referree and the referree also gets the $10 regular bonus referral credit. Activate a $35+ plan and enter 2GBBONUS in the promocode box for 2gb of bonus recurring plan data (online only).

@jprefontaine   If you refer a friend and they activate before midnight ET today, then both of you will receive $25 bonus rewards as credits of $5 over 5 months for active accounts.   Your referral will also get the standard $10/points RAF rewards in addition to the bonus.  

edit:  Thanks to @hTideGnow for confirming that part isn't correct.

edit 2:  OTOH, the correction may not be correct as @darlicious has confirmed that another customer received both bonus and referral rewards.

jprefontaine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks!  I was using that just as an example.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jprefontaine   Yes, they can use both Promotion code and referral code

But I don't think there is any 2GB bonus going on now.  Unless, you are checking for previous activation

Need Help? Let's chat.