cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress Bar

VDubbin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Didn’t really see anywhere else this could be posted... But here goes!

It would be nice to see a progress style bar in the data usage section in “my account” vs the numerical readout. 

7 REPLIES 7

@VDubbin wrote:

Very true @will13am couldn’t have said it better. Although I am satisfied I figured maybe posting an idea would eventually come true? Lol maybe it’s wishful thinking...

In this case, past performance is an indication of future results.  In the time I have been here, the password reset function continue to be work in progress.  This is a dose of reality.  We would be 100% satisfied if all the functionality we have today works as intended.  Until we reach this elusive point, adding frills just doesn't make sense.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

The Public Mobile self serve is rather rudimentary.  A lot of it is held together with toothpicks and white glue.  Asking for a frill like this amounts to an unfulfilled dream.  I get another chance to say my favorite line about this service - get it for what it is, not what you wish it to be.  It's the formula for a satisfied customer.

^This. Many are looking for all the frills at Public Mobile prices. If you need the frills there are plenty of options outside Public Mobile. You should not come here for the low prices, and ask for top-tier service. If Public Mobile had all the bells and whistles, their prices would reflect that. It is what it is. If you don't like it, you always have Bell, Rogers, Telus, etc. They'll gladly take your money.

GC

VDubbin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Very true @will13am couldn’t have said it better. Although I am satisfied I figured maybe posting an idea would eventually come true? Lol maybe it’s wishful thinking...

mynamejc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The technology is not there yet Man Tongue. Really though, there is a lot to be desired for from the portal. It's quite slow a lot of times.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The Public Mobile self serve is rather rudimentary.  A lot of it is held together with toothpicks and white glue.  Asking for a frill like this amounts to an unfulfilled dream.  I get another chance to say my favorite line about this service - get it for what it is, not what you wish it to be.  It's the formula for a satisfied customer.

jp2

My sony phone has this built into the pull-down options

GreatCanadian

This doesn't directly address your post, but Data Witness for Public mobile has a data progress bar, and date progress bar. If the data bar is shorter than the date bar I'm doing good!! Data Witness is for Android only, but yes, I do like the idea of a data progress bar.

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.