cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Payment Issue

ggxreloaded
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Everyone,

The other day I had to get my credit card replaced and I updated my file about 5 days ago with a new card number. The auto payments were not able to withdraw from my new card for some reason and I had to reactivate my auto payments. The billing was a bit confusing until I looked back at the payment history as when I logged in to my file nothing was due.

I manually made a payment for my plan that was for the amount auto payments usually withdrawn, but it seems like my services has been suspended. How long does this usually take before the system would try to charge the account again? or would I be able to get someone to help process this for me to get my services turned back on?

Thanks for the help!

8 REPLIES 8

Thx for updating us.
Best place to check your balance is by going to your self serve and then click on my reward what ever amount you shows due their that's what you need to top up or pay manually. This piece will be final price after all the rewards loyalty and after refer a friend credit.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ggxreloaded

It seems like I found the problem. The payment amount I made actually didn't cover the amount that was due. The billing is a bit confusing, I usually get a $6 auto payment reward which I didn't recieve this month due to the system trying to charge my card and it removed my card off auto payments when it bounced.

I figured what the heck and paid the $6 and see if the system would finally bill my account and it did. I wish the billing was a bit more clear on what was due instead of crediting my account and making it look positive with the promo credits.

Hope this helps someone.

Jossybaby27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks and sorry I'm so stressed out because I have a phoen interview tomorrow!

ggxreloaded

We get that they will get back to us when they can, but this doesn't provide a very good customer experience especially if people actually did update their profile before the billing date. We are pretty much left hanging with no celluar service with no ETA when its going to be back up.

Mod member will get back to you as soon they start working on your issue. its depends on how much workload mod team have. If you already send a msg then wait for then yo reply back to you.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Jossybaby27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

SO how long does it take for them to reactivate my account. I have the same issue. They asked me for my information an hour ago, provided it. But I still do not have service.

ggxreloaded

Thanks! I just sent them a message.

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
It's probably got stucked since you already added funds manually I would suggust Send a private msg to mod
They will look after you.
Add your phone number
sim card number
and your email address with detail explanation
they will get back to you when they can
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.