cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Data staying on

Hummingbird
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone else have a problem with data not being available? My data constantly turns on and off, on and off every couple of seconds, then stays off for minute or so then flashes on and off again. I think I'm having trouble using up my data because it's not staying online. I constantly get notices like " content not available" or  " you are offline" when I try to open webpages and articles etc. It happens everywhere, when I'm at home, walking, in the car, at stores, at the park etc. I can't hotspot anyone, including the tv to watch movies because my phone won't stay online. Does anyone have any solution I can try?

5 REPLIES 5

Hummingbird

@hTideGnow looking for reset options on my phone I have  one option that says " reset wifi, mobile and Bluetooth"...is that what you mean?

The other option is erase all data/factory reset. I don't want to do factory reset and lose everything , unless I absolutely have to .

Hummingbird

@hTideGnow  

Yes it works, when its on

Does the reset all networks wipe out everything on my phone?

HI @Hummingbird 

but when it is on, it will work? or data never really work?

and start with Reset All networks, that can resolve your problem

and try your sim in another phone 

Hummingbird

Hi @hTideGnow 

it's a Umidigi Bison GT2 5G Pro. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Hummingbird 

what phone do you have?

try to Reset All networks , it should help

if not, test the different network mode. Choose manual mode and try 4G or LTE first, and you can try 3G after

also, better to test your sim card on another phone, it might be problem with your device itself

Need Help? Let's chat.