cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems receiving calls for the past few days

Andre7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For at least the last 4 days, people have been trying to call me without success. I do not see any missed calls nor voicemail left.

If I try to call them, and then hang up, they can then call me back without any problems.

Phone model is a Pixel 7.

7 REPLIES 7

Andre7

Problem occurred again. I downgraded to 3G and keep my fingers crossed that this will fixed it.

Andre7

@Pouria It **seems** to be fixed for me now that I have rebooted my phone.

Pouria

The exact same thing is happening to me. Just submitted a ticket.

ImWired2

I live in a small community and we had a large event in our town which drew 15,000 people to it. the large number of phones cause a temporary overload of the 4G and 5G causing dropped calls and not allowing text messages. This is something that happens once a year and has for quite a few years now. I did the shut down and restart first and it did not make any difference this past weekend but it is always the first thing to try.

@Andre7 

also try to disable 5G and change it 4G.  And  try to test the phone in different area, it could be just a local network issue

and check if you can turn off VoLTE, if so, you can leave the phone on 5G or 4G.  But I think the option is hidden by PM

Andre7

@softechThanks for the suggestion.

It's currently using 5G. I've used this phone for well over a year with no problems until a few days ago. I'll switch to 3G and see what happens ... or perhaps I should try the old "turn off and on" solution first. I posted thinking that this might be a new problem affecting a few users like me.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Andre7 

just for testing, can you change your network mode to 3G and test for a days or two to see iif any dropped calls?

Also, if you have another phone, test the sim card there.  By putting a sim card  in another phone, it can force a sim reprovision on the system and  can resolve your problem

Need Help? Let's chat.