cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems receiving Phone calls

lemmayo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My wife and I have been with Public Mobile for about 5 years.  For past week, both of us are having problems with receiving a phone call. On some occasions we get one ring only and at other times it goes directly to voicemail. On many occasions we do get notice of a missed call, despite the phone not having rung.

We have sung the praises of PM many times.  This is the first time having this problem.  Please help

Lemuel and Mary Mayo

St. Johns,  Newfoundland 

5 REPLIES 5

did you try changing to 3G?  when the phone is on 3G , can it make calls?

lemmayo

I have completed 3rd step as you recommended.  Submit a ticket.  Waiting for response.

lemmayo

I tried both recommended steps:  Reset network and exchanged Simm cards on each of our iPhones. Still have same problem:  phone calls are going directly to voicemail 95% if the time, especially on my wife's iPhone.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @lemmayo which area you are in ? is it more rural area?  it it better if you are in another area ?

and you tried to change the network mode to 3G  or WCDMA only? test it that way

and what phone do you have?

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

start with Reset all networks

if that does not help, try to swap sim cards between your 2 phones, that will refresh both accounts

Last, if both above fail to work, ask PM to refresh the account on the system.  Just open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen       

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.