cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the cyber Monday offer

Malzaeem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed three lines to the new plan 20gb for $35 using the promo code 20OFFMONTHLY

two of the lines changes successfully but the third one showed that it was changed but today when I log in to my account it doesn’t show the new plan like the other two.

Note: the only difference is I paid with available credit in the account, while for the successful two lines I paid with the registered credit card.

also, the one that is not updating to the new plan shows in the payment menu that it deducted the amount of the new plan.

how can I contact support?

3 REPLIES 3

Paxton31

I don't know if this has been solved for you yet but I was told by Support that my plan had been changed and to delete my browsing history (in Chrome which is my go-go browser) and it would be fixed -meaning I would be able to see the changes. This did not do it. However, when I checked my account with other browsers, Brave and Safari, they showed that my plan had been changed as desired. So, try another browser on your computer if you have one. I've had no luck ever logging in on a mobile device. I always get the Page Expired nonsense. Good luck.

Malzaeem

Thanks it’s a cache issue like you said! When I tried from a different browser I was able to see the new plan details.

Thank you for the help!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If 2 accounts successfully changed plans I do not see a reason 3rd one not to get new plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.