cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with my account

Scott76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I got minutes on the 28th I shouldn’t be due till that same date this is the 2nd time this has happened can you fix this or should I go to a different company 
5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

We would need some more info and answers to the questions above to accurately diagnose the issue 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Which minutes did you get? I suspect you mean you added money somehow. Adding money doesn't do anything until you buy add-ons with it or renew the plan. This is not pay as you go.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Scott76 wrote:
  • I got minutes on the 28th I shouldn’t be due till that same date this is the 2nd time this has happened can you fix this or should I go to a different company 

@Scott76  - when you log into your self serve or call 611 is your account status Active?

If Active, did your plan renew on the 28th OR did you purchase a calling addon?

Purchasing an addon is TWO STEPS; be sure to:

1. Add funds to your account, if you don’t have sufficient funds  
  2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

If you still see the $s in your Available Funds area, then you need to go back to complete step #2.

You plan minutes and any addons you purchased successfully should be listed below. If either have been used it the line does not exist.

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Scott76    Not sure if you were asking about the payment dates being on the same date each payment cycle, but if it was, then please note the PM bills every 30 days and your plan cycle will fall on a different date each month because of that.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Scott76 Hi what plan are you on is it the 15 dollar plan?you are on a 30 day cycle not 31 

Need Help? Let's chat.