cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Long Distance Minitues Add-on Service

Nicholas_Zhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I am a Public Mobile customer and have recently subscribed a "500 China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau Long Distance Minutes" add-on service. After I made this purchase, I logged into my personal account, and my dashboard showed that the service had successfully been activated. However, I am still not able to use this service. I am currently in China and will go back to Canada in September, and I need these long distance minutes to contact with those in Canada. I hope someone can help me solve this problem, thank you very much!

5 REPLIES 5

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can turn off auto payment for up to 90 days if you want to save some money till you get back. Make sure you turn it back on  before the 90 days are up or you will lose your number and your account will close.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Get text now or what's app free to use. Need wifi. Or get a local sim card from China. PM doesn't work outside canada and the usa

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Nicholas_Zhang 

the add-on you go is just to be used to call those countries when you are in Canada 

So, you need to use local sim to make. calls or calling card to call back Canada

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nicholas_Zhang  That’s because those long distance mins is for calling abroad from Canada . Not to use while over seas . Contact support to ask them to reverse it for you . your best to get local pre paid SIM card in your destination till you get back home 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.