cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: All my outgoing local calls are being treated as Long Distance. All incoming calls = VM

CinnaBuns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan expired on Dec. 27, 2016.  The following day I purchased PM vouchers and renewed for another 30 days buying unlimited province wide calls, unlimited international text and 1gb data.  I got a nice $20 credit due to the current promotion of picking 3 options.

I made my first calls today and every call I make to local numbers fail with a message saying:  "Sorry, we cannot complete your call. You don't have an active long distance add on  and this call is not covered by your plan..."

Any incoming calls go directly to voice mail.

Text messaging also does not work.

can you please help me?

5 REPLIES 5

BarbaraJeddore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t make any calls, my account is paid 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi claralam8,

Are you not able to make long distance calls (province wide)? Does the message say you are calling long distance and the call goes through? 

claralam8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi

All my local outgoing calls are long distance for some reason is there away to fix this issue

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @CinnaBuns

Sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a PM with your Public Mobile SIM card #? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You'll need to tag a moderator for their help. Like this: @Shazia_K

More info on how to contact them:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Need Help? Let's chat.