cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre paid

murpharator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am doing the pre paid monthly service. Does the 2$ saved apply directly to the month or its stored in available funds for us to wait till we have enough to pay the full month?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@murpharator wrote:

ok so we don't have to do anything, the 2$ will apply every month if I understand correctly?

@murpharator 

every bill cycle the will take it first the rewards automatically, and then your payment credit.

@murpharator wrote:

ok so we don't have to do anything, the 2$ will apply every month if I understand correctly?

@murpharator 

That's correct.

murpharator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@murpharator 

Pay for your services through *611 or Pay With A Payment Voucher (publicmobile.ca)

you need to Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Registering A Credit Or Visa Debit Card (publicmobile.ca)

for more information about Managing Your Data Usage visit  Here link to save your data...

and turn off background data, to save your data.

when your data limit used all, is will be off until next renewal cycle,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@murpharator wrote:

Hi, I am doing the pre paid monthly service. Does the 2$ saved apply directly to the month or its stored in available funds for us to wait till we have enough to pay the full month?

@murpharator 

When the reward is credited to your Available funds, it will be apllied automatically to pay for part of the plan cost.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@murpharator   It will apply the $2 automatically at renewal time and then charge you the rest of the amount.

For example , if you have $15 plan, it will first apply $2 and then deduct $13 from your Available Fund (if you loaded the fund ahead of time) or take $13 from your credit card on the system if you have Autopay enabled

Need Help? Let's chat.