cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting phone number from Koodo (postpaid) to Public Mobile

FredPoon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to port my phone number from Koodo to Public.

The credit card payment went through fine, but when I tried to activate and port my number in the Public Mobile app, I got this message: 

"Subscription not activated. Something didn't go right while activating your subscription"

Please help me activate this account. I'm also trying to do the same thing for my wife's phone (porting from Koodo to Public).

3 REPLIES 3

@FredPoon  There’s a number for live support to give update on porting status and re start port request . Will send you private message to get it fixed 

FredPoon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The problem is I already tried to port the number and now I can't start over

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@FredPoon  So no services working with PM SIM card . Can you log into your my account you should be able to transfer kood post paid number while activating . You. An also do this after the fact picking a temp number with Koodo and porting number from profile tab later . But for support of its required here’s that link also 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.