cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting out number

1080p
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been having issues with public mobile so I switched last week. My number has not been ported over after multiple attempts. I am unsubscribed from my service and with another provider but the transfer requests don't seem to work.

6 REPLIES 6

@1080p   Contact PM customer support by private message via this link and see if they can sort it out

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

They will either reply to the envelope icon top right, or if no envelope then tap your avatar and select Messages

1080p

Yes, the public mobile Esim remained in and the SMS was responded with yes. Freedom is confused as to why it won't work, as am I.

It seems at this point my only option is paying to fix a problem that PM created.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@1080p wrote:

Freedom made 3 failed attempts at having my # ported while my service was still active. 

@1080p Did you leave the PM sim in to receive the SMS from PM asking you to authorize the port out and reply Yes within 90 minutes?

1080p

Freedom made 3 failed attempts at having my # ported while my service was still active. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@1080p Does your service here still work? It has to be working in order for you to port out. The account will close automatically after the port out. You need an active PM account and the sim in to reply yes to the request to authorize the port out.

Need Help? Let's chat.