cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number in

Rick_041551
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to port my number in since yesterday afternoon. Today I had conversation via email with CS_Agent Rafael. I was told at around 3pm that the porting was in progress and would be completed by 2 hours. I'm going on 4 hours now and still no completed porting. I can't get anyone to update me on the status. This is so frustrating.

4 REPLIES 4

hi @Rick_041551 

that is a good news, that means the port was completed

So, what you have now is likely a sim card setup problem on the system side.  

please submit a ticket with CS Agent and ask them to confirm if the sim card was setup properly on the system
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Rick_041551
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Rafael tells me to call the porting center number, when I enter my phone number it say "an active transfer request does not exist for this number"

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rick_041551 - Are any services working? Try doing a reset of the network settings on the device.

If still issues, go back to your ticket with Rafael and tell Customer Support this...that you have been waiting.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Rick_041551 

you got a text from your old carrier and you replied yest?  you have rebooted the phone yet? 

call the porting support team and ask for the status.  I will send you the number to your Community inbox.  Please check

Need Help? Let's chat.