cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from freedom

AlexDip
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a call recently that they could not port over my phone number from freedom because the account was deactivated. They said I needed to reinstate my freedom account and then they could retry. I have since then reinstated my freedom account, how can I notify public mobile to try and transfer the phone number again?

4 REPLIES 4

AlexDip

Thanks!

AlexDip

Thank you!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@AlexDip wrote:

I got a call recently that they could not port over my phone number from freedom because the account was deactivated. They said I needed to reinstate my freedom account and then they could retry. I have since then reinstated my freedom account, how can I notify public mobile to try and transfer the phone number again?

@AlexDip 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the bubble circle at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue port request

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Need Help? Let's chat.